The Law Office of
Christopher Worth

Deportation Defense. Immigration & Naturalization. 
Civil Rights.


Deportation Defense

Careful guidance through complicated removal proceedings.

Release from Immigration Detention (Bond)

Reuniting families after arrest by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE ) officers.

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status

Special status for young people less than twenty one (21) years old, for whom reunification with one or both parents is not possible due to neglect, abuse or abandonment. Applicants may seek special status from a family court, and thereafter from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Beneficiaries are then eligible to adjust status (green card) upon visa availability.


Relief for individuals fleeing their country of origin because of persecution based upon race, religion, political opinion, nationality, or membership in a particular social group.


Apply for relief from prior conduct preventing adjustment of status, including a I-601A Waiver.  A I-601A waiver may be available if only a single unlawful entry to the United States prevents an individual from applying for adjustment of status (green card) and the applicant can show extreme hardship to a United States Citizen or legal permanent resident spouse or parent.


Appeal an unfavorable decision by the Immigration Courts or United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) or the federal courts.

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)

Special status available to women, men and children based upon a history of domestic violence perpetrated by a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident spouse or parent.

U Visa / T Visa

Special status for victims of certain crimes, including domestic violence, human trafficking, and forced labor.

Green Card and Naturalization

Adjustment of Status (Green Card) - Apply for adjustment of status (green card) based upon a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident parent or family member, employer sponsorship, or other eligibility basis.

Citizenship - Apply for citizenship after five years of legal permanent residence (or three years for spousal beneficiaries) if English language skills are sufficient (or the applicant is eligible for a waiver), residence in the United States was continuous and other eligibility categories are met.

Criminal Defense and Civil Rights

Vigorous defense against allegations of criminal conduct. Fight against abuse of power by law enforcement, government, landlords, employers and others in positions of authority over immigrants.